Almocado Moisture Mists are carefully blended with Aloe Vera and natural extracts to refresh and hydrate without feeling sticky or greasy.
They are naturally conditioning and pH balanced to help close the cuticles, thus improving the hair’s ability to retain moisture. Perfect for adding a splash of refreshing moisture to curls, Sisterlocks, twist outs and braid outs while engaging your senses with fragrant aromas.
When used after a workout at the gym, the Peppermint and Tea tree essential oils have a combined deodorising and antibacterial action – perfect post-workout if you have to wait until you get home before washing your hair.
Peppermint: is both cooling and anti-inflammatory which means it is both soothing and helpful in combating itchiness and irritation.
Tea Tree is naturally medicinal boasting antibacterial and antifungal properties, making it a popular oil in combat against dandruff and infections.
- pure distilled water (UK tap water can be a little heavy on metals like iron and copper which can attach themselves to the hair strands leaving hair looking dull and lifeless
- Moisturizing Aloe Vera juice and Vegetable glycerin to help keep that moisture near to the hair strand, like a moist protective halo
- hydrolised wheat protein not only does protein attach to the hair strand and fill in any gaps, but it’s also able to penetrate the outer layers of your hair strands providing protection and additional moisture.
- soothes scalp, combats itching and inflammation.
- moisturises the hair.
- closes the cuticles, promoting smoother hair.
There are no reviews yet.